Friday, April 8, 2011

Catholic people love Fish!


Lent. I have mixed feelings about this, especially since I work in a restaurant that is known for their cod. I have to work tonight, a Friday, in Lent. Sigh. We turn over a lot of tables in a nights time. The night usually ends with disappointing spare change tips and a giant mess of cracker crumbs and fried bits to clean up. With a hopeful outlook I can only wish that people will tip better and be a bit more polite to the middle man/woman who brings their food from the kitchen. Just a reminder to all you pricks who are mean to servers, they DO NOT cook the food, that is what the kitchen staff does. Tonight there will be a giant herd of Eastern Iowa Catholics on the hunt for seafood. Note to self: Avoid smelly church basements and townhalls. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment