Monday, April 12, 2010

A little something new...

So here I am, starting a blog. I never dreamed I would be doing this, but the time is right I suppose. I should be doing homework, but instead procrastinating the long boring assignments sounded more appealing. I am undecided about what to post on my new blog, but with time I hope to find a few inspiring ideas. Most posts will surely include: my three horses, farm animals, and wedding progress. I need to find my camera!

I am very busy right now with work, graduate school, and planning for my wedding. I seem to be doing homework at nights now, due to Chris, my adorable fiance, farming all the time after he comes home from teaching. He is extremely busy helping run an organic crop farm with his dad and brothers. They are tending to the fields preparing for planting season, which takes place in the Spring months. It is 6 o'clock and I should do some homework before my TV shows come on- Dancing with the Stars and Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment