Friday, April 16, 2010

Gloomy to Bright and Beautiful

So today started off a little dim. I was in a bad mood and nothing was helping. I had a good cry and let it out, talked to my sister, and confided in a few good friends. The day was slowly but surely getting better as it went on. I am on my fifth load of laundry! Look out, I am on a roll. Next I have to tackle a weeks worth of pots and pans that are flooding my kitchen counter top. Yup a weeks worth-I am not over exaggerating. I am not looking forward to an hour of my life dedicated to Dawn dish soap. 


The usual grind of homework is keeping me busy and not very adventurous. Although this weekend should bring a little more excitement. It is my Mom's birthday! My parents are coming over tomorrow night for supper and some card games.  I did come across my gnomes along the side of the house. They send their Spring cheer to everyone! 

1 comment: