Friday, April 30, 2010

Five on Friday

1. I have been watching my fiance's niece and nephew this week from 5 to 5:45.  It's kind of fun because they are at a pretty good age. We went for a walk around town with the dog one day and then to the park on Wednesday. This is Aidan and Genevieve on a so called teeter-totter. 
     

2. I got a wild hair up my butt the other day to make Pumpkin rolls. Yikes! This was a challenge and I read many horror stories of making them. They seem a little bland. I think I need to look at some more recipes to figure out the problem. They also cracked a little when I was rolling them up, but it didn't crack all the way through.  Oh well, I still ate it.

3. It's prime time for morel mushroom hunting! I went on Sunday night with Chris and again last night with Mom and Chris.  We averaged around 15 mushrooms each time. Last night they were all huge! Here is some that we picked.          
                

4.  In a week I will be done with my first semester of Graduate school!

5.  I ordered my wedding dress yesterday! It is a Casablanca Couture dress and will be arriving in 3 or 4 months. All of the wedding party attire will be boughten/rented from Always and Forever Bridal in Dyersville, Iowa.  After the dress comes in, I will tackle the cathedral length veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment