Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spring Flowers

After work today on the farm, I decided to take some photos of the beautiful flowers around the flower beds at my parent's house. The peony bush is just starting to bloom.

Of course Juuls had to come with this morning. She was begging by the front door at 5:45 am to go along with me. I couldn't say no to that precious face. 

What a street cat..... When we got home, she slept on the couch for 5 hours straight!


I love Iris's. Mom had a few different colors including purple, peach, and scarlet.

I just got done reading this book. The author is from Dubuque, Iowa. Weird having town names come up in the book that I actually knew! Get it from your local library. Easy read that is highly recommended. My next book choice is Eat, Pray, Love.


I love Dancing with the Stars! Sadly the season is over, but Nicole and Derrick won! 

Yay! I knew it from the beginning. I fell in love with the song that Evan and Anna 
danced to for their Argentine Tango. It is called Bust Your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan, it is currently downloading as I type.

1 comment:

  1. Juuls is so sassy! oh! I have Eat, Pray, Love, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Let me know if you want to borrow. You need to get yo a** up here in the TC.

    ReplyDelete